Friday, July 9, 2010

MDSSC Summer Flag Football - Week 4

I know I said Friday but my week as caught up to me... so unfortunately here are just some quick hits. 

Games of the Week: 
8:30AM: Menace vs Hitmen - I dunno why I am doing this... Hitmen -8
9:45AM: LBH2 vs MaddenExpress - M.E. has to win one of these...right? LBH2 -10
11:00AM: Victors vs Franchise - It's like the Colts vs Ravens in the playoffs for you Baltimore folk. If TJ is hurt, which I heard he was, then this could be pretty close. Victors -2
12:15PM: Untouchables vs Mayhem - Mayhem is missing out on their Allstar (DL)... I say Untouchables -3

Sorry about the lack of posts gentlemen, but I did enjoy the banter back and forth on the comment section. Can you guys man up (exception to AD #44 and Roger) and put your names down? 

I will be out there all day tomorrow.Good luck to everyone. Oh, and FYI, the website is updated... 

#32

10 comments:

  1. This is Pre-K from Circus Show. Where's our love at? 3-1 first time in franchise history. I know we're in the semi-pro league, but damn were not the CFL. Let's get a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol maybe the first team to ever be 3-1 but have a negative point differential. thats good though man. def moving in the right direction. better step your games up though if you want to beat crabcakes

    Roger Hitmen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pre-K: Sorry man. This is a slow season...and there are still 18 teams in Pro & All-Pro. I got to see Balls Deep play Crabcakes Saturday and I think those two might be the best in a 6 team league. Honestly though man, it's tough to get all the details of each league. I have been in this league for seven or eight years and most of the people I know play in Pro or All-Pro. I will try to keep my eyes on you guys though. Congrats on being 3-1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we play Balls Deep this weekend at 9:45. Hope we can turn some heads and attention our way. We had one horrible game against Crabcakes where we didn't show up but don't doubt us we tend to surprise. Come enjoy the Circus Show Saturday at 9:45 field D. FREE ADMISSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. after winning this past weekend 24-6 against Warriors our point differential is a positive number.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say we have played 3 good teams in a row but 2 out of 3 games played we have only had 7 guys show up. We have revamped with a solid QB and more players so watch out for the All-Madden Express for the 2nd half of the season.

    Kosty

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some really bad teams in semi-pro this year. Really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They there are, but we used to be one of those really bad teams, and I believe a possible contender NOT A PRETENDER in this league. Even though it is semi-pro.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No shame in being semi-pro. But you're 3-0 against the bad teams, 0-1 against the good teams. Next couple weeks will show if you're a contender or a pretender.

    ReplyDelete