Sunday, October 18, 2009

MDSSC - Week 7 Photos & Recap

Today was an ugly yet beautiful day for football. It still hasn't stopped raining! I wanted to get this updated as soon as possible. So here we go.


8:30 games:
WTF vs Hit Men (even): I reffed this game and to my disappointment, WTF only had 6 players. Needless to say, this was a lopsided victory for the Hit Men 53-26.  
Victors (-6) vs Hit Squad: The Hit Squad jumped up 12 nothing..then big Brandon picked the Squad off 3 times to change the table and the Victors won by (reported) 9 points.
Untouchables vs Revolution (-2): I don't know the score of this one but I know the Revolution lost. This is 4 in a row for the Untouchables. Watch out for their late season push. 
9:45 games:
All Madden (-12) vs The Express: This was yet another game where the QB was efficient and the defense able to get some stops. 35-16 was the score of this one. Both #42 and #24 seemed to take All Madden down the field with #4 tossin the rock.
Circus (-6) vs Menace: I do not know the results of this game.
Beltway Bombers (-16) vs Warriors: I don't know the score but I know Beltway got the win...There are 4 teams in the Big 8 that put up big points.
11am games:
No Response vs Pain (-8): Pain was able to take care of No Response today. The score was 30-20. This game came down to turnovers and once Pain had a lead on us they took the air out of the ball and meticulously drove done the field to put it out of reach.
Able Danger (-7.5) vs The Movement: I do not know the results of this game. It looked like Able won but don't take my word on that.

Shameless Plug: I am the Account Manager here in Maryland for AGame Team Apparel. If you need jerseys or uniforms for this upcoming Winter season, give me a call or email me. Revolution, All Madden, Fuzion and the Victors all sport AGame uniforms. I also created The Flag Football Network...now on to stuff you care about. 

Pictures: 

 

 


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment