Thursday, October 15, 2009

MDSSC: Flag Football Week 7

It is week 7 and some teams are separating themselves. As I said in my last piece, the Victors and All Madden are only two undefeated teams at 5-0 and 4-0 respectively. They are both in the SEC.


Here are the standings so far:
SEC:
Victors: 5-0
All Madden: 4-0
Pain: 4-2
Untouchables: 3-2
Hit Squad: 2-2
Revolution: 2-3
Tarheels: 2-4
The Express: 0-5
No Response: 0-4


Big 8:
WTF!: 4-1
Able Danger: 4-1
Hit Men: 3-1
Beltway Bombers: 3-1
The Movement: 2-3
Warriors: 1-3
Circus Show: 1-3
Menace: 0-5


So what does this mean? Well due to the lineup of teams we have this fall season; the following is the setup for this season:

The top 8 or 9 SEC teams make it in... The Big 8 have a playoff week (week 8) to determine the top 4 teams that will play in the playoffs withe the top 8 of the SEC.
What does this mean? Right now No Response and the Express are playing for the last spot in the playoffs. Three teams in the Big 8 are separating themselves as favorites to make it in. I will get more into the playoffs later in the season. For now, here are my weekly spreads:
 
Shameless Plug: I am the Account Manager here in Maryland for AGame Team Apparel. If you need jerseys or uniforms for this upcoming Winter season, give me a call or email me. Revolution, All Madden, Fuzion and the Victors all sport AGame uniforms. I also created The Flag Football Network...now on to stuff you care about.


8:30 Games:
Victors (-6) vs Hit Squad - They keep messing around and one of these games they are going to lose. 
Untouchables vs Revolution (-2) - The Untouchables have won 3 in a row and Revolution has lost 2 in a row. I think the tables change this week.
Hit Men vs WTF (even) - I haven't been able to watch either team, but both have put up a ton of points. Barn Burner! Last one with the rock wins it.
9:45 Games:
The Express vs All Madden (-12) - I have yet to see Express either but I know All Madden. They are a good squad that typically stays undefeated throughout the regular season. Express has their work cut out for them.
Circus (-6) vs Menace - Menace hasn't scored more than 14 pts and Circus put up 32 on WTF.
Beltway Bombers (-16) vs Warriors - A lot of athletes on the bombers and I have yet to see Warriors play. 18 pts in the last three games doesn't bode well for them unfortunately.
11am Games:
No Response vs Pain (-8) - I don't like making my team an underdog..in fact I hate it. But Pain has come out tough this year only losing to All Madden and the Victors. We have our work cut out for us in a quest to get our first win. So frustrating. Good luck Pain.
Able Danger (-7.5) vs The Movement - The movement just don't have organization. They have some of the best athletes and have yet to figure out how to get it right. Hell Clyde is a good QB but it doesn't help when all the blame is put on him too. A positive leader needs to step up here. I believe they can win any game they play in... but Able will win this unless The Movement shows up to play.



1 comment: