Sunday, October 11, 2009

Flag Football Recap - MDSSC (PHOTOS)

Just a quick note with some pictures from this season. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures yet. I will work on it though. A recap of this week. The Victors didn't cover my spread over the Pain but ended their weekend with 2 wins and that is all that matters. All Madden did cover my spread of 4 points with a 26-20 win over Revolution. This was a decent game in which turnovers helped seal the game for All Madden. The Untouchables were able to beat The Express and Beltway took care of The Movement with ease.

Here are some pictures from this season. I will try to capture some more (of some other teams) throughout the rest of this season. Update will come Thursday for this weeks games. Also visit
www.theflagfootballnetwork.com!







1 comment:

  1. Roger Greenleaf QB 1Thursday, November 05, 2009

    yo whats up dude, Im roger, QB for Hit-Men. I definitely enjoy the blog and all your posts keep up the good work.just a heads up on last weeks game, we smashed warriors 36-6. I'm gonna give you some bulletin board material you can post right now for the other teams to see. First we're 6-2 not 5-3, only losses are to Able and Beltway. I'm ready to say right now we have the best defense in the Entire league, i dont care what division. Also I GUARANTEE we beat Hit Squad, and if Victors thinks theyre gonna blow us out, they're in for a rude awakening. the entire SEC is in for a rude awakening in the first round, and i could see the big 8 going 3-1 first round.

    ReplyDelete