Monday, March 7, 2011

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - Champs Crowned!

MILLER LITE VICTORS - WINTER 2011 ALL PRO CHAMPS
Well I missed a great weekend of football apparently. The Victors were victorious and Hit Squad got of the schneid to win their first championship behind a great defense and a reliable Brady. Rusty Trombone finished their season of flawlessly without a loss. I stole the Victors picture from facebook and I did the same with the Hit Squad.. What is up with that hair #27?

HIT SQUAD - WINTER 2011 PRO CHAMPS 
Stole this one from Mike... RUSTY TROMBONE - WINTER 2011 SEMI PRO CHAMPS
What a great season guys! I am sad that I won't get to be here to run around the good ole' Oregon Ridge fields. Maybe I will be back one day for good. For now it will just be visits and living vicariously through some of your texts, emails, facebook messages, tweets one day I'm sure... maybe even get back into paging people. Either way, thanks for the great memories MDSSC. I will miss you. I already found a weird coed league that has an offensive line, maybe I will start Mac's Sports League out there.

Until next time...

MAC

P.S. Didn't mean to get all nostalgic there... I meant to say: I'm taking my talents to Cincinnati but the Bengals suck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic - everyone looks good !!! http://your-sports-info.blogspot.com/2011/03/nirsa-flag-football-rules-book.html

    ReplyDelete