Thursday, February 3, 2011

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - Week 8?

Okay, so this is all screwed up. Thanks Mother Nature. I am going out of town on business so not only am I missing my game (which sucks) but I don't have time to do too much on this (which sucks for you.)


First off NFL: 
Vegas has the Packers at -2.5 and in all seven of the Steelers Super Bowls (6 wins and 1 loss) Vegas has been right with the winner. (Not sure about the spread, however.) With that being said, #42, I am going to do you a favor and go with the Packers 24 Steelers 21. 


Moving on... 


No write-ups, just predictions. 


8:30am
Beltway (-4) vs Closet Flags - Fresh off a loss, can Beltway rebound against the hot Closet Flags crew?


9:45am
All Madden vs Scores (-2) - Epic QB Battle?


11:00am (FOR MY GUYS)
NR vs Rusty Trombone (EVEN)


12:15pm
RDP (-10) vs Fuzion - Motivation enough for your squad Jay?


1:30pm 
go get lunch... 


2:45pm
Danger vs Untouchables (-4) - Should be a great game and some decent shit talking. Watch it if you're not frozen... 


Sorry for the short post guys... If Mike decides to cancel/postpone the games due to the possible Snow/ICE mix forecast I might not be able update the blog. I will be on the west coast 3 hours behind. I will do my best but if there is a question make sure you stop at MDSSC first. 


Good Luck out there everyone! 


MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment