Friday, February 25, 2011

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - PLAYOFFS

Guys, 


This is going to be quick. You guys have waited long enough this week and I just haven't had the time. 


All Games are a must see.... it's the playoffs right? Well there will be some lopsided games possibly so I will just go with my favorite Saturday games. 


8:30am
#2 Hitmen vs #3 TD's: I heard that TD's has a Megatron type receiver that could stick it to the Hitmen. It's time for Roger to step up though. I heard he may have taken on a Cheeseburger challenge today. Hope that doesn't render him ineffective. (Hitmen -3)


9:45am
If the favorites win at 8:30 it sets up two great games: Beltway vs Habitual and Hit Squad vs Hitmen. Both are must see and (even) as far as I'm concerned. 


11:00am
#2 Fear Boners vs #3 Menace: Menace has been up and down this season as well as the Fear Boners and they didn't get to play last week. However, I like them coming off a bye. (Fear Boners -2)


#2 Karma vs #3NR: This game has all the makings of a blowout. Karma's captain even told me he predicts 30-6  and he could be right considering they beat us 24-6 last time. It's our only chance to stop a power team. (no spread)


1:30pm
#2 All Madden vs #3 Run Dem Pockets: This game should be a second round game..these two teams are pretty even but if All Madden has all their guys show up I feel like they should win. (All Madden -1)


2:45pm
If all the favorites win I like Untouchables vs Mayhem and Victors vs All Madden. Both games will be a nice way to end the weekend...for two teams at least. 


Good Luck this weekend guys. 


MAC

1 comment:

  1. Fear Boners lost by 5 to Meance. Props to the guys on Menace for the win, and for being able to put up with the douchebag quarterback they have.

    What a whiny bitch ... I think he might count as a female on gender plays in BSSC.

    ReplyDelete