Friday, February 18, 2011

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - Week 8

Well, I wrote the post for week 8 once before but things have changed. Some teams are out of it and have resulted in forfeits others are fighting for a playoff spot. So here are a few key games:


All Pro: 


The only real game that has some impact is Untouchables vs Danger at 2:45pm.The other games are either forfeited or kind of a wash considering the teams that are not in the playoffs. The only thing that can happen in some of the other games is a change in their playoff seed. Only thing is...I don't know how Mike is seeding the playoffs. So.... 


Untouchables (-6) over Danger. 


Pro: 


8:30am
Closet Flags got rocked by Hitmen last week. Can they bounce back to hand Beltway a second loss? I don't think so. 


Beltway (-4) vs Closet Flags 


As seen here, the one game that has playoff implications is the Warriors vs X-Factor game at 9:45am. Having not seen either team play this season I will go with my gut and say: 


X-Factor (-8) vs Warriors
Semi Pro: 


I am looking forward to my game versus the #1 team Rusty Trombone. They're 7-0 and my squad is hungry for a win. Hopefully we can put a solid effort out there and bring Rusty back down to earth before the playoffs... :) 


The game with some playoff implications... Team B vs Karma at 1:30pm... If Karma lets this one slip Team B will have a fighting chance to sneak into the playoffs. I doubt Karma will let that happen though. They like scoring too much. 


Karma (-14) vs Team B

Great season fellas... The playoffs start next week. Good luck out there to the teams fighting to get in.  For more Playoff information (hopefully) click here (MDSSC) to see if Mike added the playoff brackets. 


MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment