Thursday, December 23, 2010

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - Week 3 Wrap Up

As promised... the blog has been updated. Check out the new Poll Pages above. Now, you can easily view your divisions polls without having to read all my bull shit. If you're still interested in that then keep reading. 

All Pro: 

The typical teams are separating themselves from the pack but this entire division is pretty even accept for a team or two. The only thing is, that all three undefeated teams are in the same division (Untouchables, All Madden and Pain). I don't know how the playoffs are lined up but I wonder if that could get sticky come March Madness time. Just some notes and then I'm done for the holidays. 

All Madden - Very Strong Offense they added three weapons to their offense that has only made them better. Defense is still very suspect. I saw back to back 80 yard touch downs last week. They need to get back to basics on D. 

Untouchables - Solid Offense and Solid Defense... Untouchables are kind of like the San Diego Chargers in respect to rank (not W's and L's). They always play very well on both sides of the ball and that has lead them to championships. 

Pain - has been hit or miss over the last few seasons but I think after playing together and keeping the same guys around they are hitting their stride. Joe (I think that is his name) is a solid QB with quick feet when he needs to make a play. 

RDP - After only a blemish on their record losing to the undefeated All Madden squad they dropped 61 on Balls Deep. I haven't seen 61 scored in a long time in All Pro...a long time. 

Parting shots: Victors end the first half of the season nicely...Money and Danger trying to iron some things out... Fuzion trying to get ahead so they don't run out of time...Scores has a nice little secret at QB we should find out what kind of team they have after the break. Balls Deep...I don't know man but I hope they pull it together I like that squad. I don't know anything about Prestige Worldwide... 

Pro: 

Same as above.. You have Beltway, Hitmen and HitSquad.. I'm thinking maybe Habitual and maybe Shire or even a deep sleeper Closet Flags can give them headaches. For the most part though the top 3 are my top 3 for now. Just to show him a little love, a player or two from Hitmen said they have the team to beat. I guess once we see that schedule for the rest of the season we will see how they match up with Beltway. They beat HitSquad by just a point but a win is a win. 

Semi-Pro: 

Fear Boners, One for the K, Rusty Trombone and Karma have separated themselves early on. However, I feel like this division is pretty even in respect to how the teams are built. I'm looking forward to the second half but these four have jumped out in front. 

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Winter Solstice? Oh and Happy New Year!! 

WM

1 comment:

  1. Fear Boners vs One For The K this Saturday. Game of the year! Its an Eggsmas miracle.

    ReplyDelete