Friday, December 3, 2010

MDSSC: WINTER FLAG FOOTBALL BEGINS!!!!

Hey Fuckers.... hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Time to work off that turkey and play some football. So this is going to be a brief post because I'm lazy and it takes me a little while to get back into the swing of things. So here are my Three Games of the Week. 

8:30am 
Balls Deep vs The Express: Why is this a game of the week Will? Well, I will tell you... First, it is because  Balls Deep is playing some great football. In the fall they took down the mighty Victors in the first round but lost to TTB by a slim margin in the Semi's. Either way, they were in Semi-Pro the season before and have stepped up their game. Second, I hear that there are a few Express guys playing with Balls Deep and I think it is interesting for a team to kind-of split only to face each other in their first game. I say my boy John takes his squad to 1-0... (Balls Deep -4)

9:45am
Untouchables vs Victors: Wow, well let's get this one out of the way early, huh Commish? This should be a great game. Both teams lost in the first round of the Fall playoffs which is uncharacteristic. I see these two teams coming out to prove something... if Nueve (shout out!)  is there for the Victors I like their chances...Plus Bill has to gear up for Sunday's playoffs in the 9-man league. (Victors -1)

11:00am
Mayhem vs All Madden: An age old rivalry... Mayhem is like old Cowboys*... They won a lot of Championships back in the day but teams have caught up with them. All Madden is one of those teams. Granted, they don't have the services of #32 anymore, but I think they will survive. They have the bash brothers and Favre (no pictures) at QB. I think Mayhem will come out rusty Saturday morning but this game should be good. I will have a different take on Mayhem come week 4 unless they change my mind earlier. (All Madden -6)
*please note, I am a Cowboy fan and even I wouldn't compare Mayhem to this year's Cowboys.

That's it from me this week ladies. Bundle up it's going to be below 40 until lunch tomorrow. 

TheMac (number undecided)

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any All-Pro scores since only Pro scores are up on the website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balls Deep beat Express 33-19 (down 19-12 at half)
    Untouchables beat Victors by 4... don't know the score.
    All Madden beat Mayhem 36-34
    RDP beat Danger 37-36 or something...
    Fuzion beat a QBless Scores 26-6.

    The only game I don't know the outcome of is Money versus Pain...

    ReplyDelete