Thursday, December 16, 2010

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - Week 3 (MAC POLL)

First things first, if I don't have it already, I need a coach or a rep from each team to email me their cell#. I am putting together a text list so that I can get the scores from games on Sunday or Monday so that I can throw the poll up by Tuesday. I also want to put together a Coaches Poll... mcginnis32 at yahoo dot com

Moving on...I didn't realize this thing was read so much and for that I'm sorry for the lack of a post last week. First the AP Poll... Run Dem Pockets wanted to be considered #1 prior to last week because they beat Danger by a point... in the words of Lee Corso... "Not so fast my friend!!" Here is my MAC Poll:

All Pro:
1. All Madden (2-0)
2. Untouchables (2-0)
3. Pain (2-0)
4. Run Dem Pockets (1-1)
5. Danger (1-1)
6. Mayhem (1-1)
7. Money (1-1)
8. Fuzion (1-1)
9. Balls Deep (1-1)
10. Victors (0-2)
11. Scores (0-2)
12. Prestige Worldwide/Express? (0-2)

Notes: All Madden better tighten up their D if they want to stay on top...Haven't seen Untouchables play yet but I am sure they're still bitter about their losing effort against Danger in the fall...Pain has two solid wins, I might have to catch one of their games...RDP talked a day too early, but I hear they have the QB from Resurrection (a team from a couple seasons ago) and Mr. Side Arm speedster is rushing  on D and receiving, look out!...Danger only lost to RDP by a point so they seem pretty even...lastly, what the hell is going on with the Victors? I think this might be the first season...ever that they started 0-2. They have the athletes though, don't sleep on them. 

Pro: 
1. Beltway Bombers (2-0) 
2. X-Factor (2-0)
3. Hitmen (1-0)
4. HitSquad (1-1)
5. Shire (1-1)
6. Crabcakes (1-1)
7. Pink (1-1)
8. G6ers (1-1)
9. Show me your TD's (1-1)
10. Habitual Linesteppers (0-1)
11. Closet Flags (0-2)
12. Warriors (0-2)


*Correction... I was informed that Shire beat Pink 44-33. This screwed up my Friday so I did the best I can with Rankings. Hopefully with those of you that have emailed me (Thanks!) I will get the correct data by Sunday/Monday.


Notes:X-Factor has come on scoring the second most points in the Pro division... Beltway got #12 back and if their Steeler QB finds him along with some of their other athletes, I think they might be the favorite...HitSquad has scored the most points in the division so far but lost a narrow one to their rival Hitmen (27-26)...don't sleep on Hitmen or Closet Flags...aside from that, I don't know the other teams other than Shire who lost a lot of guys and are rebuilding.

Semi-Pro:
1. Karma (2-0)
2. Fear Boners (2-0)
3. One fore the "K" (2-0)
4. Rusty Trombone (1-0)
5. Menace (1-1)
6. Team 'B' (1-1)
7. NR (0-2)
8. Punt Liquors (0-2)
9. A.I.D.S (0-2)
10. Jeremy (0-1)*

Notes: Karma dropped down to Semi to get their bearings and it looks like it is working out. They have good guys on their squad and all they need is chemistry...No idea who Fear Boners is but it's one of the greater names in the league...lastly, these rankings are purely based on record. I have no idea how to judge my own division. My squad is new but we are getting it together and I know that after facing Team B and "K" that teams are close to even. Other than that, it looks like Jeremy's game was a forfeit based on the score. So let's hope they start to show up so we all don't lose a game this season. 

Okay fellas, that's it for this weeks MAC poll. I will throw up the games of the week tomorrow afternoon. 

WM

No comments:

Post a Comment