Thursday, August 5, 2010

MDSSC - Summer Flag Football - PLAYOFFS

Playoffs are here... time to get rolling on my predictions. Mike updated the brackets, so I will go off that and just give my predictions for tomorrow in All Pro and Pro. Semi... you already know my thoughts. 

**Forgot to Post this. I have a Fall team (Closet Flags) is looking for some individuals. They will be in Pro or Semi pro. If you're interested give Adam a call at 410.967.0673. Thanks!**

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE ALL-PRO POLL ----------->>>

Here we go: 
8:30am: #5W Scores vs #4E Jacked Up: Scores had to forfeit last week. They are win-less this season which, unfortunately, isn't going to change here. Jacked Up wins easy. (Jacked Up -14)

8:30am: #5E Franchise vs #4W CCC: From what I heard CCC waxed Franchise last week. Not sure what to think about this game. Both teams played multiple games last week and it was Franchises third of the day when they ran into CCC. Flipped a coin and Franchise was the lucky winner.. (Franchise -1)


11:00am: #2W LBH2 vs #3 Fuzion: LBH seemed a little out of sorts against Franchise last week. A lot of blame was going around. Fuzion on the other hand played as a team to beat the Victors. Fuzion also beat LBH 30-20 earlier this season... (Fuzion -6.5)


11:00am: #2E Mayhem vs #3W All Express: This should be a great game. Considering Kosty and Nick's remarks, I assume they will have their full squad* there. With that being said, I believe Mayhem should all be accounted for. All Express took it to Untouchables last week but I recently heard that Untouchables started the game off with 7. That let a little air out of the balloon for me. Mayhem is consistent and has performed well as always. Taking my bias out of the equation I say: (Mayhem -1.5)


11:00am: #1E Untouchables vs #4E Jacked Up: Untouchables beat JU easily in the first week of the season, but I don't think that game means anything here. Untouchables lost their first game of the season last week with JU coming out of a 3game week 2-1. This game honestly depends on how JU's QB is playing. I give him two modes Football mode and Baseball mode...if he is in football mode this game will be great and they could win due to their size and physical play - Baseball mode? They get crushed. Either way I think Untouchables wins... (Untouchables -4.5)


11:00am: #1W Victors vs Mayhem/All Express: Victor's win over AE doesn't amount to much because I don't know which team the Victors played. The Victors didn't get to see Mayhem this season. Regardless,  I think Bill has his best team in years and one of the best in the league. Sorry for the pressure Bill. (Victors -4 over either)


PRO: 
9:45am (All Games)
#1W TTB vs #4W Spartans: Spartans have barely been able to field a team lately. My boy Ray needs to blow that team up and bring in some new blood for next season. This will be a warm up game for TTB. (TTB -21)

#2W Hit Squad vs #3E Menace: Hit Squad is rolling and they should in this game. Not sure if Menace will get more than 8 there. (Squad -16)

#2E Hitmen vs #3 Bulldawgs: I have yet to see the Bulldawgs play this year but I don't think it matters. Hitmen will roll in this game with their tiny football. (Hitmen -14)

#1W Shire vs #4 Go4Broke: Shire has been an interesting team these last two weeks. They better get back to being ONE cohesive unit. Luckily they have a struggling G4B to match up against. Unfortunately, G4B just hasn't been able to get things going this season. (Shire -13.5)

12:15pm: 
#1E TTB vs #2W Hit Squad: This should be a great game! Hit Squad gave TTB their lone loss this season. I might just have to flip a coin here but instead I am going for the upset. (Hit Squad -1.5)

#1W Shire vs #2E Hitmen: Another great game here... Two weeks ago it almost went into overtime had Hitmen not given up a last second TD and Conversion. The conversion is what won the game for Shire after Hitmen erased a 26-13 deficit in the 2nd half. I don't even know what to put here but if Clyde makes one mistake and his team turns on him as they often do...Hitmen will win. I say: (Shire -1)


That's it for today... I will wrap it up on Sunday or Monday and give you my predictions before next weeks Semi's and Championship.


7 comments:

  1. We don't turn on Clyde, we yell at each other and that just how we roll--its not personal we don't recruit people we don't know from other teams to make a super team and we won't split our team. We stick together, we just say what we have to to eachg others face not like a lot of other teams!

    SPIGGEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA you were trying to rectuit my WR after our game yesterday fool!!! that was a fun game though man, i love playing you guys. ill be out there to watch yall next saturday. hopefully yall can pull it out. Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he was talking to my brother about it . They came to me after the game. We going to be down some players in the fall thats if we have a team in the fall so i figured if he serious then get his number

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who made it to the finals? I missed the late games. Were the games close. I'd have to wait a while for Mike to update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update coming tonight or tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS MAC OF SHIRE/THE MOVEMENT.. WE WILL WIN THE GAME ON SATURDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete