Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maryland Flag Football... MDFFA Countdown to the Fall Season


MDFFA starts 9/20/09: New teams include the Giants, Eagles, Hurricanes, Infantry and the Rebels. If those are added to the teams from the spring it would make 15-16 teams! This could be the making of a great season. For you new guys (and vets of the league that want to look good winning...or losing), I have access to some awesome custom uniforms. Made to order for a great price and if ordered now could be ready by week 1..week 2 the latest. Email me.

For you MDFFAers, this blog (or a new/associated one) will be updated weekly. No more waiting for Fortune Teller. I am here with the facts and spreads.

Victors #32..
mcginnis32@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I'M LOOKING FOR A TEAM WHO CAN I CONTACT, I'M A BALLER THAT JUST WANTS TO PLAY. WHO CAN I CONTACT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    Sorry I missed your message. Email me at mcginnis32@yahoo.com. I play on a team that can use a few I also know of a couple coaches that need guys. Give me your stats and what position you want to play and I will help you out.

    ReplyDelete