Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jacked Up Wins it!! Another Maryland Flag Football Season is in the Books...



What a great weekend of football. The morning started out with Mayhem vs No Response and the Victors vs Jacked Up. Well our team didn't do too much to stop Mayhem. They beat us pretty easily; dinking and dunking down the field. The Victors had a tough time handling Jacked Up and eventually lost in the last few seconds of the game.

It looks like I even inspired Mike to finally provide a recap on the website. Fuzion was able to out score Mayhem this time in the semi's to make it to the 'ship. Jacked Up faced an incomplete Untouchables team who was missing their QB. I don't buy this whole 2nd and 3rd QB bullshit. We have all been in the league too long and know that only the Victors carry two QB's. Anyway, here we area refreshed Jacked Up team and a Fuzion team that manages to put up tons of points. In the end it was Jacked Up 35 - Fuzion 32. It was a Jacked Up season yet again. Excuse the pun.

I would write more, but Mike did a good job. Click the link above. It is going to be hard for me to write about the fall season. No Response will be in the league again but I am going to take a Favre-like season and flip-flop back and forth on whether I am playing. I am playing in another league on Sundays and I will likely be more involved with that. With that being said, I will gladly take contributors for the fall season. Please email me or comment if you would like to sub in as an author for a week or two.

MDSSC Fall Flag Football starts on 9/12/09 and from what it sounds like it should be another great season. If your team needs some new uniforms or you are starting to plan for the winter. Let me know if you would like to get pricing or see some samples. You can also check out:
All-Madden (yeah the Favre lover is back to sling TD's to #42.. Watch out for All-Madden this season)
Revolution (Don't count Nick and his bro out... lets hope they can count on their team to show up for the fall games.)
Victors (Typically always the regular season champs but this season actually showed up on time in the playoffs and threw their whole approach off...Guys, if the game starts at 8:30am you have until 5 or 10 minutes after that before a forfeit. Don't change your routine.)
And the Runner-up's Fuzion also wears the quality AGame uniforms.


RFFA is supposed to start soon but the site hasn't been updated. I am going to copy the commish on this to see if he can post any news on this issue.

I feel like I am ending this season's blog abruptly without a good ending. For that I apologize. Posting pictures now. Good luck to all of the squads this Fall... don't forget to contact me if you would like to contribute.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment