Thursday, July 2, 2009

MDFFA Season Over - Scorpions are the Champs!


Sorry it has been a few weeks... I am new to this whole blogging thing. So on to the news.

MDFFA is now over with the Scorpions taking the cup after an undefeated season of 8-0. Being #1 going into the playoffs they had a bye. On Saturday (6/20) the Bengals beat the Victors 28-21 and the Arsenal beat the Raiders 12-6 which set up the #2 Blaze vs #3 Arsenal and the #1 Scorpions vs the #4 Bengals (with Packers Players apparently)...

Sunday (6/21) had some great defensive games showing the Blaze come out 6-0 over the Arsenal and the Scorpions beating the Bengals 19-13. Setting up the expected #1 vs #2 championship game. Yet another defensive battle ending in a 7-0 defeat of the Blaze to give the Scorpions the Spring cup. Great season for the MDFFA.

Fall season is set to start in Late September (the 20th it looks like). This was my first year in the league and I had a blast. Have a great summer!

I will be posting on this blog about other leagues in the area as well as a few tournaments if I can make them. Email me or comment if you have any questions about some of the other leagues. If you need jerseys, I have a great contact as well. Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment