Friday, January 21, 2011

MDSSC: Winter Flag Football - Week 5

It's late and so I am going to do this quickly. First though... It's been a while since I did any self promotion. I am the rep for AGAME and I have outfitted All Madden, Hit Squad, Danger, Beltway, Karma, Victors (when they wear their jerseys), Fuzion and some other squads that aren't playing this season. If your team is ready to step up to some custom jerseys give me a call or shoot me an email... moving on.


NFL: 
I was 2-2 last week so lets see if I can go 2-0. 
Packers 24 Bears 13
Jets 13 Steelers 10


Games of the Week:
9:45am 
Karma (4-1) vs One fore the K (4-0/5-0): Both teams score and both teams defend well. This should be a good one. (Karma -1)
11:00am 
All Madden (4-1) vs Pain (3-2): Pain has lost two in a row and it's time see if they can stick together. All Madden doesn't look like they're having fun out there. They need to let loose and just fling the ball like Rodgers did last week but figure out their defense. (All Madden -6)
12:15pm 
Hitmen (3-1) vs Habitual (3-1): A true test for both teams fighting for that 2 or 3 seed. Another great game. (even) 
1:30pm 
Mayhem (2-2) vs RDP (3-2): Mayhem had the week off thanks to the Victors. The field should be nice and muddy by this time. Which could slow the game down and that is the way Scott likes it. RDP is throwing points up there like crazy though. (RDP -4)


That's it fellas. Good luck out there.


MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment