Monday, November 1, 2010

MDSSC - Fall Flag Football - Round 2 (Championship Saturday)

Not sure about the spreads, but I was 7 for 8 last weekend. I won't recap too much. But here is what I will say. "Come On Hit Squad!", Balls Deep can play, Still have no idea about BullDawgs and this weekend should be awesome! 

Okay, So here is how it is laid out: 

8:30am Games: 
#1 Untouchables vs #7 Danger: 
The Untouchables have given up more points than usual this season... but it doesn't discount the fact that they are undefeated yet again. Danger will have to play balls out to take down these guys. I'm not sure Danger has the ability. They have some playmakers and their QB has a gun... but is it enough? (Untouchables -7)

#4 All Madden vs #5 Pain:
I don't like posting on my own games but since it is the playoffs I will give Pain and the guys on my team some reading. Pain is an up and down team. But there is no overlooking Joe (QB) and his quick feet. When he gets in trouble he can make things happen on the ground. All Madden suffered two tough losses the last time they were out, and with a full squad this weekend, we have only one goal in mind and that is playing one game at a time. No spread for this one... 

#3 TTB vs (Unranked) BullDawgs: 
I can't sleep on TTB anymore. Even without seeing the BullDawgs play this season, I can't pick against a Shawnp lead team. (TTB -6)

#2 Victors vs (Unranked) Balls Deep: I wish I could watch this game. This is an interesting match-up. Balls Deep has All-Pro caliber guys and, in my opinion, can stay in any game. With that being said, I know the Victors won't take them lightly. After playing the Victors last week, I know that they have put together a tough squad. It's all a matter of sticking together. (Victors -2)

Based on what I have above that would make the following the 10:00am games: 

#1 Untouchables vs #4 All Madden
#2 Victors vs #3 TTB

I won't pretend to even know what would happen in this scenario. So, to remain unbiased, I will leave it to you to decide. See the poll to the right. Good luck out there everyone. See you Saturday. 

#32

No comments:

Post a Comment