Monday, June 15, 2009

Maryland Flag Football


This is my first blog. That's me up there #32 getting a sack in the MDFFA Essex 9 man Contact League..also to the right.. yeah I am the kicker..so What?!? (Little more about that in a minute). I am going to try and gather as much information about the area leagues and try to bring that information to this page. My goal is to help grow all the leagues I come in contact with. In this economy with a lot of doubt in the future there is nothing better than going out on the weekends and forgetting about things for a couple hours. Especially when there is an opportunity to hit somebody...cleanly.

So for my first blog, I will introduce myself. My name is Will McGinnis and I play for No Response in the MDSSC league in Hunt Valley, MD. I also play for the Baltimore Victors in the MDFFA league and it is our first year. We made it to the Championship Playoff bracket on Sunday! We are a 5th seed play this Saturday against the #4 Baltimore Bengals. Notable Nationally ranked teams in this league are the #1 seeded Baltimore Scorpions (we lost to them in the regular season 6-0) and the #2 seeded Baltimore Blaze (we lost to them pretty bad 34-0...I will say as good as they are, we played them Week 1...our first week as a team together.).

I am excited to be in the Championship Tier Playoffs and think that we have a team that can contend for the title. It is at Essex Community College this weekend Saturday at 4:30 pm and Sunday at 9:00 am if you are interested.

One last note. I am also working with the AGame Team, the company that provides our uniforms. They provide Quality Flag Football jerseys, Regular Jerseys, Basketball jerseys...really everything, including shorts or regulation pants. If you have any questions or would like some more information Feel free to email me and I will help you out.

Until Next time.. #32

No comments:

Post a Comment