Thursday, September 30, 2010

MDSSC - Fall Flag Football - Week 4

First off, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Long story, but after looking at my stats I noticed that there are still some of you loyal readers out there. So what the hell, let's get this thing going again.


So what has happened in the first couple of weeks? Well the Untouchables are undefeated, TTB still wants love, and Able Danger stepped up their game with a big win over the Victors. So with that being said, let's just start over and jump into this weeks games.


8:30am
Danger (1-2) vs Untouchables (2-0): Danger gets another tough test against the Summer defending champs. This should be an interesting game. Danger all high on their win over the Victors and now the Untouchables coming to work like they do every week. I say Untouchables stays undefeated. (Untouchables -6)


Tarheels (0-3) vs Victors (2-1): Tarheels are a hybrid of a few teams and I think I saw Jacked Up's QB out there last week. However, the Victors are going to be looking for someone to take their aggression out on this weekend in MudBowl 2010. (Victors -9)

Hitmen (1-1) vs X-Factor (1-2): Hitmen has a consistent squad these days and X-Factor is basically the Warriors. Sticking with Roger "I Love Me Some Me" and the Hitmen. (Hitmen -12)


9:45am
Express (1-2) vs All Madden (2-1): All Madden had a tough loss last week against our rival Untouchables team. I believe that Express gave TTB a win too. This should be a decent game. In All Madden's championship run in the Spring, Express gave us a loss. Express has some play makers and we have a few ourselves. I don't like picking my games so I will leave it to you to decide...

Hit Squad (1-2) vs Regulators (1-2): If I remember right, Hit Squad got off the schneid last week. Now they have an opportunity to make it a streak. I believe they will this week. (Hit Squad -4)


Bulldawgs (3-0)  vs Karma (0-3): Have no idea. Bulldawgs started off with some big wins early this season. Haven't seen them play. I have yet to catch a Karma game... Based on Bulldawgs first couple: (Bulldawgs -6)

11:00am
Untouchables (2-0) vs TTB (2-0): Okay TTB... I have received a few anonymous comments over the last few months about love. You showed that you had the ability to win in Pro and did it this Summer. You have stepped up to All Pro and beat up on Able Danger and Express. Now comes a tougher test. Untouchables is coming off an 8:30 game, so hopefully they have time to clean themselves up and get dry before playing you. I am going out on a limb here and because of TTB's speed and Untouchables usually only bringing 8-9 guys... I am going to call this one (EVEN). That's your love for this week. If you beat Untouchables. I will make sure there is a post up on Sunday. You have my word.


Balls Deep (2-0) vs Closet Flags (2-1): Last week all I saw from Adam was deep balls. Well guess who else likes to show off his arm...Balls Deeps's QB. This should be a good game with Balls Deep winning. (Balls Deep -5)


12:15pm
TTB (2-0) vs Pain (1-2): TTB will have just finished a tough game and have to turn it around to play a Pain team that dropped 45 on the Tarheels. I will say this one is closer than normal due to TTB's double header... (TTB -4)


Here's to hoping we get to play on Saturday. Have a good Friday!


#32

No comments:

Post a Comment