Friday, November 6, 2009

MARYLAND FLAG FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS START TOMORROW!

Okay.. so in the other flag football playoff poll there are 20 votes for "Any other team", 10 for All Madden, 9 for The Victors, 6 for WTF! (who's out) and 7 for Untouchables. I figured I would put another one together since you guys can't decide on a clear winner. The poll to the right is a one day poll to see who makes it to Sunday. I didn't put the top four in there (All Madden, Pain, Victors, Untouchables) because...well I like underdogs and since we already have one "GUARANTEE" I figured I would keep the lower seeds churning. The first flag football games tomorrow are going to be good games.. The second round brings in the top four from the SEC. Are we going to have some upsets tomorrow? You guys decide... here and on the field!


Leave it all out on the field guys. Let's have some good clean competitive flag football tomorrow and afterwords... Take your ass to Hightopps in Timonium, Maryland!

No comments:

Post a Comment