Thursday, February 11, 2010

MDSSC - WINTER FLAG FOOTBALL - BLIZZARD 2010

Okay fellas, 

I don't think games will be played this weekend. With 48 inches of snow dropping on us in 5 days, I don't think we will be able to park or play on the fields. Mike hasn't updated the site as of today (Thursday at 5pm) so I don't know if he has any helpers to shovel the field...at least the lines. I think it would be a blast to play in this stuff though! 

I am headed to SunLife (sunny) Orlando in the morning, so I wouldn't be there to enjoy the games, anyway. Since I don't know if there will be any football games I am going to hold off on the write-ups. With the forfeits and reschedules that happened two weeks ago, when we were getting snow, it just makes sense to wait and see. If you guys do end up playing, I apologize, and will make sure there is a write up next week.

Be safe and see you out there soon. 

#32

No comments:

Post a Comment